dimanche 4 février 2007

I'm Old Now


I like being older. It upgrades my reputation to that of a poised veteran nearing death.

Although i must say that being respected is an intimidating sensation. All around, i can feel the nervous approach of others. Afraid to disturb, they creep and crawl in submission to me or whatever 'aura' i spew outwards.

Am i really intimidating? Why do people have such difficult to approach me?
Seems to me that the fear of rejection and/or the selfish inability to coerce through formal dialect or visual stimulae influences good judgment.

I'm really down to earth. Actually, i'm in hell...

In closing, i guess that all i can say is that i wish i could make peace with my status in the hiearchy of individuals, but i guess i'll always remain a social freak...

thanks for caring and trying though... and for those of you who don't care... well, i'm glad to see that some of you make sense.

Sincerely

Me